Daily Fintech Community

Ten Fintech books: Banking, Cryptocurrencies, and General

@finanzprodukt listed 10 picks of Fintech books last November.

This is a starter and simply shows that the areas that have most received attention are Banking, Cryptocurrencies and General Fintech (with the crowdsourced Fintech Book, being different).

You can add to this list and also open up New topics on specific books you have read under this new category

In Finance, the topic “What books to read before working on Wall Street?” is always timely.
As I saw refresh today here. I thought that we inquire “What books to read before working in Fintech (whether startupland or incumbent)?”

1 Like

This is a great list of Fintech books. I would also add:

1. BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin is Changing Money, Business, and the World by Dan Tapscott
  2. The Business Blockchain by William Mougayar
  3. The Book Of Satoshi: The Collected Writings of Bitcoin Creator Satoshi Nakamoto by Phil Champagne
  4. Financial Inclusion at the Bottom of the Pyramid by Karl Mehta and Carol Realini
  5. The Fintech Book:The Financial Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Visionaries by Susanne Chishti and Janos Barberis
  6. FinTech Innovation: From Robo-Advisors to Goal Based Investing and Gamification by Paolo Sironi
2 Likes

A few years later it’s maybe worth an update that Susanne Chishti’s FINTECH Book turned into a series. The most recent The Legaltech Book was crowdsourced and is currently being edited https://fintechcircle.com/legaltech-book/