Can payments be better for individuals?

I have multiple ways that I can pay, including cash, check, bank draft (ACH, wire), debit card, credit card, online payment services (paypal, venmo, etc) to name some of the main ones.
What I want is to funnel all those methods through a single payment portal (maybe excluding cash for now). I want something that can figure out which available form of payment is the best one to use for a given transaction, tap into those funds, and make the payment to the counerparty. This should allow me to maximize things like credit card rewards and cash back, minimize transaction fees, and have all the data about my transactions in a single place.
Since most of my transaction fees come in the form of merchant fees on credit card purchases, this payment portal would have to be cheaper than credit card processing in order to get traction. Any chance we will see a product like this?

Hi Jaibaru,

At Eclipse Experience we developed a digital payments platform concept with Faster Payments that sounds a lot like what you are looking for. We designed it in a user-centric way with flexibility for bill payments in mind. Have a closer look here and let me know what you think: http://www.eclipse-experience.com/request-for-payment

Hi Jaibaru,

I have read your requirements for making payment processing easy using different payment methods.

We are providing an artificial intelligence (AI) implemented payment processing service, where your customers from any corner of the world can pay easily and yes, as per your needs our AI tool automatically select the right payment mode for your customers according to his/her geographical region, card type and they will pay the lowest service costs.

Our smart payment tool will surely solve your problem. Please let me know if you would like to discuss anything more in detail.

Kindly find below-attached success story for more details.

Let me know if you want more details on the same line. please feel free to reach out at bhavin@techforceinfotec.in / Skype ID : bhavinshah50

Also, I am attaching URL when you can put your thought whatever you have in your mind.
Requirement Gathering Form

Bhavin Shah