The fact that SOFI has been reslient is not debated.
What are the reasons?
- They raised $1bil before LC accident
- They have Google like culture: They started trying out tons of new things, while everybody else is cutting. As a result, they have launched 3 new products this year.
- Their funding costs rival those of AAA institutions
- They have one of the more sophisticated capital market teams @Sofi
- They spend alot of time in NY; so they strike more partnerships and tap into more capital sources.
Look forward to hearing insights, comments on these or adding more factors