Lendit Europe, Oct 10-11 London: Discount rate offer

LendIt Europe is taking place on October 10-11 in London, and is Europe’s largest annual gathering of the online lending community.
With 750 attendees in 2015, the organizers are expecting 1,000 in 2016, and will also have more than 2,500 square metres of exhibition space, making Lendit the largest online lending expo in Europe. LendIt Europe combines engaging content with unrivalled networking – don’t miss it!
You can now save 15%, courtesy of Daily Fintech. Simply enter the VIP DF16LEU when registering to secure your discounted rate. For more information please visit www.lendit.com/europe.

Who will be at the Lendit conference? Happy to connect in person there!
Check out the Activity Feed on the Lendit App; pick sessions and network. We will be sharing our insights from LendIt Europe here at the Fintech Genome. We will invite the startups exhibiting, to share their value proposition online with you all.

Heading to Lendit Europe conference tomorrow. With my Revolut card in my wallet (just converted with a swipe $150 into 120pounds; 0.799 FX!).
Tip form my personal experience: Revolut today makes sense only if you have a UK bank account; otherwise wiring money to a UK bank (which is what Revolut requires for Topping your card; no matter what currency) is too slow and Costly!.

In case, you missed the recent article about Revolut’s move from Huy.

And in case, you missed the first Chinese mobile credit-loan app!.